International Brand: Generic Cipro
Active Ingredients: Ciprofloxacin
Medicine Name: Cipro
Company Name: Generic Manufacturer
Pack Size: Pack of 30 tablets
Dosages: 250mg, 500mg, 750mg
Order: via contact form
Cipro is used to treat different types of bacterial infections. It may also be used to prevent or slow anthrax after exposure. Cipro is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called fluoroquinolones. It fights bacteria in the body. It works by stopping the production of essential proteins needed by the bacteria to survive. Cipro will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
Take Cipro exactly as it was prescribed for you.
- Do not take it in larger doses or for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Cipro with a full glass of water (8 ounces). Drink several extra glasses of fluid each day while you are taking Cipro.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet. Swallow the pill whole. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- Cipro may be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time each day.
- Do not take Cipro with dairy products such as milk or yogurt, or with calcium-fortified juice. You may eat or drink these products as part of a regular meal, but do not use them alone when taking Cipro. They could make the medication less effective.
- Take this medication for as many days as it has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may get better before the infection is completely treated.
- If you miss a dose of Cipro, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cipro.
Store Cipro at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep Cipro out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride.