International Brand: Generic Zithromax
Active Ingredients: Azithromycin
Medicine Name: Zithromax
Company Name: AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD
Dosages: 100mg, 250mg, 500mg
Order: via contact form
Zithromax is used for treating mild to moderate infections caused by certain bacteria. It may also be used alone or with other medicines to treat or prevent certain infections in persons with advanced HIV infection. Zithromax is a macrolide antibiotic. It slows the growth of, or sometimes kills, sensitive bacteria by reducing the production of important proteins needed by the bacteria to survive.
Use Zithromax as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zithromax by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Do not take an antacid that has aluminum or magnesium in it within 1 hour before or 2 hours after you take Zithromax.
- Zithromax works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Zithromax for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Zithromax, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zithromax.
Store Zithromax below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zithromax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Azithromycin.